The trademark “Cirkus” and cirkus.com belong to FARMERS WIFE, S.L.
Regarding users’ personal data, FARMERS WIFE, S.L., applies the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 to ensure that their privacy is protected.
Should FARMERS WIFE, S.L., ask you (the user) to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
1.Name and Address of the Controller
The Data Controller that will collect and process your personal data is:
- FARMERS WIFE, S.L. company (farmerswife, from now on), listed in the Mallorca Business Registry (Registro Mercantil de Mallorca), under tome 2113, book 0, paper 1, page PM-49729, 1st entry/inscription, and with C.I.F number B-57-323909.
- Address: v. Joan Miró, Nº 138, office 6, 07015 – Palma de Mallorca.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (+34) 971 730 777
2.Purposes of the processing
The purposes for which personal data is processed are the following:
- Providing information requested by the user
- Providing requested services
- Identifying users correctly
- Improving our services and products
- Understanding users and their needs through statistical studies. This is done with the data aggregated therefore anonymized.
- For management of basic administration processes.
- Sending promotional emails and/or push notifications to enabled mobile devices associated with your Cirkus account about new products related to farmerswife and its Cirkus product, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. In each email you may receive, we will provide you with the appropriate information to exercise your right of objection in case you wish to object to the sending of commercial communications (unsubscribe). Your acceptance of receiving commercial information is always revocable, without retroactive effects, in accordance with the provisions of article 22.2 of the LSSI.
Farmerswife will not use your data for profiling purposes and will not take any automated decision based on it.
All data requested through the website with an asterisk (*) is mandatory, as it is necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In case such data is not provided, farmerswife will not be able to attend the user properly.
The data shall only be stored for the time the user uses Cirkus and in all cases for the time strictly required to provide services to the user. Data shall promptly be deleted straight afterwards, without prejudice to the legal storage obligations provided for by the law.
4.Legal basis for the processing
The legal basis for the processing is the performance of a services contract between the user and farmerswife.
Users’ personal data may be disclosed to third parties which are companies that provide services to farmerswife. However, farmerswife has made its best efforts to check that all its providers apply the GDPR principles to protect personal data and that such providers only process data for each specific purpose under written instructions. Additionally, farmerswife has signed with each provider a data processing agreement in order to rule the data disclosure.
Some personal data of users may be stored in or transferred to a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA which provides services for farmerswife. By using the Services, users acknowledge and agree that we may be transferring, storing and processing their personal data outside of the country in which they reside. farmerswife will take all reasonable steps necessary to ensure that users’ data is treated securely.
farmerswife also may disclose personal data of users as required by law, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect the safety of our users or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
6.Rights of the Data Subject
Each user (data subject) has the following rights regarding their personal data:
a) Right of confirmation: to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her is being processed. If a data subject wishes to exercise this right, he or she may at any time contact our data protection officer or another employee of the controller.
b) Right of access: to obtain from the controller free information about his or her personal data stored at any time and a copy of this information.
c) Right to rectification: to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her.
d) Right to erasure (Right to be forgotten): to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies and as long as the processing is not necessary:
- The personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.
- The data subject withdraws consent on which the processing is based according to point (a) of Article 6 (1) of the GDPR, or point (a) of Article 9 (2) of the GDPR, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing.
- The data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) of the GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21 (2) of the GDPR.
- The personal data has been unlawfully processed.
- The personal data has to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject.
- The personal data has been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8 (1) of the GDPR.
e) Right of restriction of processing: to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
- The accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject; for a period enabling the Controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data.
- The processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests instead the restriction of its use instead.
- The controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- The data subject has objected to processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) of the GDPR pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
f) Right to data portability: to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which was provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. He or she shall have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data has been provided as long as the processing is based on consent and the processing is carried out by automated means. Furthermore, in exercising his or her right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 (1) of the GDPR, the data subject shall have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible and does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
g) Right to object: to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6 (1) of the GDPR. This also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
h) Right to withdraw data protection consent: to withdraw his or her consent to processing of his or her personal data at any time.
If the data subject wishes to exercise any of the aforementioned rights, he or she may at any time directly contact the data controller by sending the appropriated request at the following addresses:
- Av. Joan Miró, Nº 138, office 6, 07015 – Palma de Mallorca.
- E-mail: email@example.com
Finally, each data subject has the right to lodge a complaint before the Spanish Supervisory Authority (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, https://www.agpd.es/)
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, farmerswife has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
https://wp.cirkus.com may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, farmerswife cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
For more information, visit our Cookies Policy.
10.Validity and modifications
The relations established between farmerswife and the user will be ruled by what has been established in the current regulation on the applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction. Nevertheless, in the cases where the regulation foresees the possibility of the different parties submitting to a court, farmerswife and the user, with express renunciation to any other dispute/court case that may relate to them, will submit to the Court and Tribunal of Palma de Mallorca.